Subject: Greetings!
From: "kativa lawrence"
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:02:26 +0200

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at:  hereby request your investment assistance confidentially and further 
explicit investment information about your country confidentially. I need 
you to read this email message carefully because it is very imperative.

I am Prince Hakim F. Bolkiah, the eldest son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah who was 
the former Finance Minister of Brunei, located in the northwest of the 
island of Borneo. Brunei Darussalam is a small country governed according to 
Islamic values and traditions by His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu 
izzaddin Waddaulah.

The country's official name is Negara Brunei Darussalam (abode of peace).It 
is a member of APEC, ASEAN and BIMP-EAGA as well as the United Nations and 
the British Commonwealth.

I will save your time by not amplifying my extended Royal Family history 
which has already been disseminated by the international media during the 
controversial dispute that erupted between my father and his stepbrother,the 
sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah.

As you may know from the international media, the sultan had accused my 
father of financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$16.8 Billion.

This was as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my father's 
company Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei Investment 
Agency to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office.

Prince Jefri was relieved of his post as Finance Minister of Brunei and was 
stripped of his chairmanship post as head of the nations international 
investment arm, the Brunei Investment Agency in February 1998.The Agency 
controls 13 companies & Brunei's overseas assets. In July 1998 the Sultan 
barred trading by Amedeo when the worlds biggest corporate debt of US$16 
Billion came to light.

In September the 1998, the Sultan ordered an investigation of the BIA by 
accountants KPMG after the Brunei government alleged that large sums of 
money had been misappropriated to companies controlled by Prince Jefri.

The Sultan then asked the Bank of England to help track down an alleged L28 
Billion of state and family funds said to be missing. On the 02/10/1998 
Prince Jefri Bolkiah flew from London in a private jet and was going to 
settle matters directly with Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah.

Prince Jefri drove straight to his seaside palace at Jerudong, about 10miles 
south of the capital, Bandar Seri Begawan. He was due to meet with officials 
of the Amedeo Development Corporation and visit the sultan.

Relations between the Royals appeared to deteriorate quickly. However, my 
father was kept under house arrest, his bank accounts and private properties 
including a crude oil export refinery & the sultan also strip myfather of 
controle over three large oil wells which were later confiscated by the 
sultanate.

Furthermore, during this unfortunate period i was advised to evacuate my 
immediate family outside the sultanate to avoid further prosecution from the 
sultan and his security operatives, but before I could do that I was placed 
under house arrest by, the Sultan. I have a Palm V hand-held computer from 
which I am sending you this mail.

You could get through these below listed websites for more references:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/681413.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/747468.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1494944.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/670959.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1489354.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1484496.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/821815.stm

Before my arrest, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of US$500 Million in cash 
under special arrangement into the custody of different Private Security and 
Trustee Companies for safe keeping abroad. The money where splitted and kept 
in the following countries in this proportion: US$50Million is in England, 
US$100 Million is in Spain, US$100 Million is in Saudi Arabia, US$80 Million 
is in United Arab Emirate and the balance US$170 Million is in Malaysia.

I am unable to reach my friends & associates whom would have provided all 
the much needed moral and financial assistance i require because my diary 
have being siezed by my uncle Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah who is also the 
Sultan of Brunei. Hence, I seek your good assistance to receive and invest 
these funds into profitable investment in your country to facilitate future 
survival for my family abroad. I will compensate adequately for your strong 
cooperation.

I am counting on your absolute confidentiality and transparency while 
looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of this 
business transaction.Please you can include your direct Mobile phone number 
why replying. Please respond strictly through my alternative email addresses 
is:  Allahs blessing remain with you & guide on the straight path, Amin.

Warm personal regards,

Prince Hakim F. Bolkiah,

Brunei Darussalam.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any 
computer.The information transmitted is intended only for the person or 
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or 
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use 
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error,please contact the sender and delete the material from any 
computer.The information transmitted is intended only for the person or 
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or 
privileged

- PRINCE HAKIM

_________________________________________________________________
See their smiles, hear their laughter with MSN Messenger! 
http://messenger.msn.co.za/